Born of God
From the book 'A World Deceived'
As just about everybody in the religious community claimed him or herself to be "Born of God", it became clear to us that they had all been deceived. As we started to share our writings with people about being "Born of God" and what that meant, we were met with derision and disbelief. From these reactions we learned that what we share here is mature knowledge and only for those who have matured in the faith. It is what is referred to in the Bible as strong meat.
We learned that, when people turn to God and start the journey of repentance, they experience a total new beginning. They start as babies and little children on a new and narrow path. This is how the journey had started for us and we had to be careful how we shared this information, as it was hard to understand for anyone that was new in the faith.
It takes many years of hard work to reach maturity. Like a seed that falls to the ground, the old plant dies and a new one sprouts up. How quickly the new plant (the converted person) grows depends on the effort the individual puts into it.
ANYONE "BORN OF GOD" KNOWS THAT:
- This present world is Satan's kingdom (Luke 4:6; 11:18; John 12:31; 14:30; 2 Cor 4:4; Eph 2:2).
- To REPENT means to turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God (Eze 11:19; 36:26,27; Acts 26:18).
- To REPENT means to overcome the workings of Satan and the spirit of this world (Luke 13:1-5; 1 John 3:9; 5:4,18).
- By nature the devil does with every man at his will (Luke 4:6; 2 Tim 2:26).
- By nature you are not a child of God but a child of the devil (Eph 2:3; 1 John 3:10) and under the power of Satan (sin). Unless you turn to God and REPENT you will never understand the word of God (John 8:43-47) and you will die in your sin (Rom 6:23).
- Homosexuality and lesbianism is a punishment from God as a result of the unbelief of the nations (Rom 1:21-32).
- AIDS, cancer and every other disease is a punishment from God as a result of the unbelief of the nations (Ex 15:26; Deut 7:15).
- Earthquakes, famine and all other tragedies and disasters are a punishment from God as a result of the unbelief of the nations (Matt 24:7; Mark 13:8; Luke 21:11).
- Those who are mentally ill, handicapped, deaf or blind have an unclean spirit (devil) and that only faith in the true and living God would make them whole (Matt 9:6,29,32; 12:22; Mark 7:35; Luke 8:48; 17:19).
- If you had faith in the living God you would be healed from all your diseases (Matt 8:7; 10:8).
- Hospitals and the medical profession are a stronghold of Satan (2 Cor 10:4).
- Approximately 90% of all Canadians claiming to be Christians today have all been deceived by means of religious institutions. The Catholic church being the mother of them all (Rev 17:5).
- Every religious institution is a stronghold of Satan's divided kingdom (Matt 15:7-9; Mark 7:6-8; Luke 11:17,18) through which all the nations have been made drunk and have become spiritually blind (John 3:19; 12:40; 1 Cor 2:14, Rev 17:2).
- Satan deceives the whole world (Rev 12:9) and if you are a member of any religious institution or association, you too have been deceived by the spirit of this world (2 Cor 4:4). Because you say you can see, you have been made blind (John 9:39).
- The following people have transformed themselves (2 Cor 11:13) into the apostles of Christ: the Pope, Mother Theresa, Billy Graham, Jimmy Swaggert, Jerry Falwell, Rober Schuller, David Mainse, James Robison, your bishops, priests, deacons, pastors and ministers, etc., etc. (Matt 7:15; 24:23,24; 2 Cor 11:13,14).
- The above people represent a man-made image of a false Christ (Matt 24:24). They were not sent by God, neither did he command them. They speak to you a false vision and the deceit of their hearts (Jer 14:14) and through their preaching they have made the word of God of no effect (Gal 1:8,9; 1 Cor 1:17).
- By nature, the above people were born in sin and are under the power and servants thereof (John 8:34) and unless they REPENT and become born again (John 3:5-7) they will die in their sin (Rom 6:23).
- Sin is not just an act such as prostitution, alcoholism, adultery or a drug addiction, as the spirit of this world has made you believe, but is the fruit of every man, woman and child (Rom 3:9; Gal 3:22).
- The pro-life organization and its related abortion issue, child adoption, blood or organ donation, organ transplants, soup kitchens, food banks or any fund raising event has nothing to do with the gift of "LIFE" (John 4:14; 5:26; 6:27,35,54; 10:28; 17:3; Rom 2:7; 6:23; 1 John 1:2; 2:25; Rev 2:7,26).
- The mind of the natural man, this includes professors, scientists and theologians, is enmity with God (Rom 8:6,7) and that friendship with this world is enmity with God also (Rom 12:2; 2 Cor 6:17, Jas 4:4; 1 John 2:15).
- God cannot be received by this present world and that so-called world evangelization (global unity) is a deception at the highest level and the workings of the spirit of this world (John 1:5,10; 8:23; 14:17,22; 15:19,20; 17:9,14,16,25; 18:36: Rom 8:7; 1 Cor 1:20; 2:4-8, 12-14; 1 Thess 3:3; 2 Tim 3:12; Jas 4:4; 1 John 2:15; 3:1; 5:4,19; 2 John 7).
- Someday, at a time only known by God, Jesus Christ will return with all His saints (the believers) to do away with the workings of Satan, and to set up God's everlasting Kingdom (Matt 24:27; Acts 1:11; 1 Thess 4:15,16; Rev 20:2).
- The believers are few in number (Matt 7:14; 20:16; Luke 13:23) and, if it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived (Matt 24:24).
- Judges and lawyers (Luke 11:46-52) have no right to use the word of God in the courtrooms of the nations, for the word is God. It is truth and is not to be discerned (Hebr 4:12) or to be interpreted by any man (2 Peter 1:20). No man is to swear by the Bible (Lev 19:12; Jas 5:12).
- My doctrine is not of myself but of Him that sent me (John 7:16-18).
- I do not speak according to the wisdom of this world, but I speak the wisdom of God in a mystery (1 Cor 2:6-8).
- The sons of God have come for the pulling down of strongholds (Luke 11:21-23; 2 Cor 10:4).
- If you believed and turned (repented) from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God (Acts 26:18), God would lead you to repentance and show you the narrow way that leads to His Kingdom and to everlasting life (Matt 7:14; Mark 1:15).
- If you don't know what it means to believe in Jesus Christ and would like to receive the kingdom of God and the Gospel in truth, which can lead to repentance and remission of sin (Luke 24:47), we invite you start searching for the truth (Luke 14:16-24).
THE GIFT OF "LIFE" AND THE KNOWLEDGE TO THE MYSTERY OF THE KINGDOM (MARK 4:11) IS A FREE GIFT TO ALL THOSE THAT BELIEVE IN THE TRUTH (MATT 6:26; 10:8)
Matt 11:6 Blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
Matt 9:13 For I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Luke 13:3,5 Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
1 John 1:8 If we say we have no sin (that we are not under the power of Satan), we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
2 John 7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Gal 1:10 Do I seek to please man? For if it yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.
THERE IS JOY IN THE PRESENCE OF THE ANGELS OF GOD OVER ONE SINNER THAT REPENTS.
1 JOHN 4:6
HE THAT KNOWETH GOD HEARETH US; HE THAT IS NOT OF GOD HEARETH NOT US.
Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from
generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God
would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery
among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.