Mormon Church ~ Cult and Spiritual Harlot
In several articles we have spoken of the natural body and the spiritual body, as did the apostle Paul in 1 Cor. 15:44. To have a better understanding of the natural body and the spiritual body we invite you to read the articles: Who is God and who is Satan? - What is Sin? and Victory Over Sin listed on this website.
We have depicted the natural and the spiritual body on top of all of our web-pages as a means to explain the Mystery of God and the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Mark 4:11; Romans 16:25; 1 Cor. 4:1; Eph. 1:9; 3:3; 6:19; Col. 2:2;1 Tim. 3:16).
In this article we will explain that the Mormon Church is a man-made institution, controlled by the spirit of darkness and the principalities, powers, the rulers of darkness and the spirit of this world (Eph. 6:12).
According to the Collins Dictionary a Cult is a specific system of worship, devotion to a person, idea or activity. We will explain that the members of the Mormon Church worship the ideals of a man, i.e. Joseph Smith Jr., who founded the church in Upstate New York in 1830. He had 27 or more polygamous marriages and was killed on June 24, 1844 by a mob, while he was being held in jail awaiting trial for treason. Their claim that the Book of Mormon is another Testament of Jesus Christ is falsehood and a lie. In this article we will explain that the Book of Mormon is a hoax and that it stands in opposition to the Word of God and the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ and that they serve an image of a false God and a false Christ (Matthew 24:24).
Even the name Latter-Day Saints was stolen from words from the Bible. The word 'latter' refers to the time after Christ (AD) and the word 'saint' was reserved for the believers not the unbelievers (Romans 1:7; 1 Cor. 1:2; 6:2; 16:15; Eph. 1:18; 4:12; Col. 1:12; 1 Thess. 3:13; 2 Thess. 1:10; Jude 3; Revelation 8:3). We invite you to read the article Sainthood by the Pope listed on this website. The declaration by the Mormon Church that their members are 'Saints' is an abomination in God's eyes. We will explain what spirit they are of (Luke 9:55) and that they judge after the flesh (John 8:15).
Before you continue reading this article we encourage you to enter Mormon Church on Google and read Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia on the subject and learn about the history of the Mormon Church.
To learn of all the deceptions of the church and its connection to Brigham Young University, we also invite you to enter Brigham Young on Google. By reading Wikipedia on the subject you will learn that he was a polygamist, who married a total of 55 wives, 54 of them that converted to become a Latter Day Saint. By reading the section on Polygamy and his Family Life it is easy to discern that Brigham Young was a servant of sin (John 8:34). Young organized the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and in 1850 founded the University of Deseret, which is now the University of Utah. In 1875, just two years before his death, he founded Brigham Young Academy, which later became Brigham Young University.
Ricks College is a private, two-year accredited college and also owned and operated by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Rexburg, Idaho. The mission of Ricks College is officially declared to build testimonies of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and encourage living its principles.
Please read the article Boston University ~ School of Theology and Stonehill College listed on this website. The article applies to all Universities, Colleges and Seminaries, including Brigham Young University and Ricks College and explains what spirit they serve (Luke 9:55).
In all possible ways, Smith and Young used dictatorial methods to control the church. Their dictatorial power was accomplished by maintaining that their authority came directly from God, which was falsehood and a lie, as they had transformed themselves into the apostles of Christ (Matthew 24:24; 2 Cor. 11:13-15). Their self-proclaimed God given powers included the revelation of polygamy that they falsely claimed was received from God. This was all an abomination in God's eyes as it served one purpose and that was for the satisfying of the flesh (the natural body) and the gratification of their own personal and sexual desires (Romans 7:25; 1 John 3:8).
Now we know what the word 'harlot' means according to the natural body but the word 'harlot' is also used in the Scriptures in a spiritual context as are the words 'woman', 'fornication. and 'adultery'.
We invite you to read the article The Mystery Babylon as it explains in detail the Mystery, Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth. The following is an excerpt from the article as it also refers to a Spiritual Woman, Spiritual Fornication and Spiritual Adultery.
"The true church of believers (saints) is in Scripture referred to as a woman, a virgin woman, as a symbol of holiness and purity. It is, as Scripture records, without spot (Eph 5:27; 2 Peter 3:14). Its offspring is referred to as the daughter of Zion and many other names.
The head of the false church is referred to as the Mystery Babylon or the Mother of Harlots (Catholic Church), and any offspring is referred to as a harlot (other religions).
Any relationship with a harlot (false church) is called spiritual adultery, while the worshipping of idols and false images is often referred to as spiritual fornication.
Scripture teaches us the following in 2 Cor 6:17: "Wherefore come out from among them, and touch not the unclean thing: and I will receive you."
Also, in Revelation 18:4 it says: "Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."
In order to receive a better understanding of the Mystery Babylon, Mother of Harlots, Spiritual Adultery and Fornication, please read Revelation, chapters 17 and 18.
Spiritual Fornication (worshipping of idols): Numbers 25:1-5; 1 Cor 5:9-10, 6:9; 10:7-8
Spiritual Adultery (joined to a harlot or a false church): Jer 3:1-9; 13:27; Eze 16:15-26; Hosea 2-5; 3:3; 4:14-15; 1 Cor 6:13-16; James 4:4 and Rev 2:22."
Many false prophets and false witnesses have used The Song of Solomon in the Bible to describe the relationship between a man and a woman, as they are unable to understand the Bible. In the scriptural reference 1 Cor. 2:14, the word 'natural' is also used as follows: the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
The author of The Book of Solomon used the likeness of a woman to describe the church in the same way the word 'woman' was used to describe the true church in the New Testament as previously explained in the conclusion of the article The Mystery Babylon.
By reviewing the listing of articles of this website you will note that we have involved the media in much of our communications, as they have been the voice of this world for the last hundred years. They have been a very important element, as society is shaped by what it hears and reads, and is conditioned by the events that influence the mind of every person. For a better understanding how the media has shaped society we invite you to read the article Influence of the Media listed on this website.
Please read the articles Glenn Beck ~ Fox News and Wilmington, Ohio as it was through the Glenn Beck Show we learned about his connection with the Mormon Church and how he uses his show to promote his religious (Mormon) agenda and his personal ideals, views, individuals, contributors, books, etc., etc. that have connections to the church. The show producers regularly steal words from the Bible they are unable to understand: e.g. Faith, Hope and Charity (1 Cor. 2:14). Besides Glenn Beck there are many other media personalities that use their shows to promote their religious agendas, e.g. Greta Van Susteren and the evangelical movement.
We know that CNN and Fox News both serve the spirit of this world (darkness) and its divided kingdom. The people of this world know full well that both news networks have a different and opposing political agenda, but it would be interesting to know what the involvement is of the Mormon Church and what part they play in their deceptive and supposedly "right- wing" political agenda to control the media and Fox News and what influence they wield over their daily programs? Is the Glenn Beck Show written at the Fox News studios or does its content come from Salt Lake City?
As Glenn Beck introduced one of the major contributors to the Mormon Church recently during one of his shows, which is always accompanied with great swelling words, we decided to do some research on the church. We have known since the day of our conversion what spirit the church served (Luke 9:55) and that they served a false Christ (Matthew 24:24) but a little research showed that the foundation of the church was built on one major objective - and had to do with only one thing - 'money', enforced through their doctrine/policy of tithing. To get a better understanding of the doctrine of tithing and how false prophets and witnesses have used this doctrine to build themselves multi-million dollar empires (especially in the USA), we encourage you to read the article Tithing on this website. In the case of the Mormon Church they have built themselves a billion dollar empire for their "worldly kingdom" to satisfy their own self-interests, but the good news is that it will be all for nought.
We will not go into details about our communication and our message of repentance with the family of Mr. Beck's guest, as our message of the Spirit of truth cannot be received by this world (John 14:17) and we knew beforehand that our communication would be received with derision and unbelief. During twenty six years of service we are fully aware of the words spoken in Matthew 5:10-12, and when the gentleman replied and used the words narrow-minded, hate filled, radical, judgmental, fearful and used the words from Scriptures: 'judge that ye be not judged,' we considered it our godly duty to explain his false interpretation and use of Scriptures.
As already mentioned, it would not be very fruitful to post copies of our communication as the Lord knows how to reserve the unjust and unbelievers unto the judgment to be punished (2 Peter 2:9). We rather concentrate on those where our work may be fruitful.
As part of our research into the history of the Mormon Church we learned of three websites dedicated to help former members in their recovery process from the conditioning, brain-washing and the emotional and mental distress of Mormonism. The websites contained names of individuals who tried to reach out to former members and we decided to make contact with them in the hope that they would come to the acknowledging of the truth.
For those that wish to speak to former members, the websites are www.exmormon.org – www.exmormomonfoundation.org – www.post-mormom.org.
It is interesting to note that there are other religions and/or organizations that are reaching out to former members to assist them with the de-programming and transition from similar cults. You can learn more about this by reading the articles Tithing and False Apostles and False Christs listed on this website.
As part of our communication with the former members of the church we learned about the deep-rooted hatred and bitterness most of them have for the church and specifically its leaders. Not surprisingly, some of them will have nothing to do with anything that resembles the Word of God or the name of Jesus Christ.
For this reason we decided to communicate the following message to some of the former members.
Date: December 15, 2010
Subject: Soldiers for Christ
Since the days of our conversion in 1984 and the day that God removed the veil that was upon our heart (2 Cor. 3:14) and the scales from our eyes (Acts 9:18), we have known with absolute clarity and according to God's righteous judgment (John 7:24; 1 Cor. 2:15) what spirit the members of the Mormon Church serve (Luke 9:55; 1 Cor. 2:15).
Since the days of our calling to spread the Gospel of Christ and the Spirit of Truth (John 14:17), we know that we are not dealing with flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Eph. 6:12).
We knew that the Mormon Church served the spirit of darkness and this world but it was just recently that I decided to get some historical background on Mormonism and learned about a few websites serving former members. We then decided to reach out to a few people whose names appeared on those sites, in the hope that they would come to the acknowledging of the truth (1 Tim. 2:4).
When we wrote them we asked them to please read all of the pages and articles of our website before writing us. Instead we received almost immediate replies detailing the hatred towards their previous experience with the Mormon Church and anything that relates to Jesus Christ or the mention of His name. If they had read the article: Can Christianity or Any Other Religion Save You? on our website, they could have learned that any form of religion is a deception and this is how the spirit of this world (Satan) has transformed himself into an angel of light and this is how his ministers have transformed themselves in the apostles of Christ. The Mormon Church is just one example of a spiritual harlot, the Catholic Institution is the Mother of them all (Rev. 17:5).
The Baptism of Repentance (Mark 1:4) is the only true doctrine that is able to reunite people with the true and living God. We are just God's messengers called to show mankind how and by whom they have been deceived. We cannot save people, but the Gospel of Christ will heal and bring salvation to anyone that believes.
The former members point their fingers towards the leaders, beginning with Joseph Smith Jr., and so they should. But they are not the problem. The earth is God's footstool and all things are His, but since mankind prefers darkness over light (John 3:19), God allows this whole world to be deceived (Rev. 12:9), including the members of the Mormon Church and since they say they can see they have been made blind (John 9:39-41). It is the members of the church that are the problem. They made the choice to join and they made the choice to donate 10% of their income for malls, corporations, temples, buildings, real estate, resorts, banks, lavish homes, cars, politics, media, worldly goods, etc., etc. resulting in the bitterness that now empowers them. With a little research they could and would have known that the Book of Mormon has nothing to do with the teachings of Christ and now that more than 600,000 former members realize they have been deceived by their own choice, they blame the church and its leaders.
The Mormon Church will destroy itself as a result of the sin from within, but I fear that many former members have already joined other harlots (religions) or even formed their own, so they can continue to deceive themselves. We know that many that have left the LDS (Latter-Day Saints) have seen their lives destroyed through failures in relationships and some even may have seen their families destroyed.
Yes, the Bible confirms that the devil (the natural spirit of mankind) has come to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10) but once again when God sent us with a message of truth they did not want to believe us as a result of their unbelief and for this reason they were deceived in the first place and now they continue to deceive themselves. We understand the reaction by former members but their natural spirit is what caused them to join the LDS and is the cause of their deep-rooted hatred and bitterness today. Before making any further decisions we suggest they study what it means to REPENT as it is not what they have been made to believe by the religious doctrines of this world, which have proven to be all in vain (Matthew 15:9).
It is our hope that you will forward this message to all those that have rejected the true and living God in the past and we will answer any question they may have. They can contact us via the Contact Page of our website www.aworlddeceived.ca.
We are in the world but we are no longer of this world and neither is our Ministry, even as Christ was not of this world (John 17:11; 14-16; 1 John 5:4)). This is why we have never accepted a penny from anyone during twenty six years of service to the Lord Jesus Christ. If He looked after 2 million people that travelled through the desert for forty years and He feeds the fowls in the air, surely he will look after his own (Matthew 6:26). The believers live by faith. As mentioned before; our Ministry is not of this world.
Once again we invite you to read all of the pages and articles of our website www.aworlddeceived.ca.
If we can be of any help to anyone, please do contact us and please do keep us in mind for your next Conference.
In His Service.
By reaching out to former members of the church we learned that they may have lost any possibility of reconciliation with the true and living God, due to the indoctrination and proselytizing through the many deceptions and false teachings of the church.
Their hatred and bitterness towards the leaders of the Mormon Church is understandable. The leaders of the church were not appointed by God but are false apostles and deceitful workers, who have transformed themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works (Jeremiah 29:32; 2 Cor. 11:13-15; Phil. 3:19).
Like any other religion, the Mormon Church is strictly a worldly institution and through its man-made and false doctrines, has its members believe that they follow after the true and living God and that they are children of God, but in truth they are children of darkness and of the devil (Genesis 3:15; Matthew 13:38; John 8:44; Acts 13:10; 1 John 3:8). They are ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God (Romans 10:3).
Mormons regard the President of the church to be infallible, similar to the infallibility of the Pope, and they believe that he has direct communication with God; therefore he can do no wrong. He claims himself to be a prophet but in truth he is a false prophet and a form of Antichrist (Matthew 24:24; 2 Thess. 2:9; 1 Tim. 4:1; 1 John 2:18,22; 4:3; 2 John 7).
The President is assisted in his decision-making by his two Counselors and the Quorum of Twelve Apostles. Their claim that they are representatives of God is deplorable mendacity. As mentioned before they are not the apostles of Christ but are deceitful workers and false apostles who have transformed themselves into the apostles of Christ (2 Cor. 11:13-15). Members of the Church believe that the Church Authorities (fourteen apostles in addition to the President of the church) are also infallible. Therefore, these fifteen authorities have control of the Mormon Church.
Their policy of recruiting and proselytizing young people to become missionaries, with promises of a low-cost education and a good career, is for the sole purpose of adding new members who are willing to add to the coffers of the church. It is all an abomination in God's eyes as confirmed by the words written in Matthew 23:15: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte (convert), and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
The church along with its political and corporate friends, many of them who are millionaires and billionaires, come to you in sheep's clothing and make clean the outside of the cup and their platter but inside they are like ravening wolves, taking from the people whatever comes their way (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 4:14; Matthew 7:15; Luke 11:3; Acts 20:29; 2 Ti. 3:5; Titus 1:15; James 4:8; 2 Peter 2:1).
Their man-made doctrines of Baptism for the Dead, Celestial Marriage, Sacred Undergarments (not sacred at all), Temple Ceremonies, Passing through the Veil, Temple Recommend, Blood Atonement, etc., etc. are all an abomination in God's eyes. However, it is especially the doctrine of tithing that has former members seething with hatred and bitterness. The foundation of the Mormon Church was not built on the principles of the Word of God, but like any other religion, they have stolen little snippets from the Bible of which they have no knowledge (1 Cor. 2:14).
The principle goal of the Church is to generate income for their man-made institution and their worldly projects, including political contributions. They don't know that friendship of the world is enmity with God and whosoever therefore will be a friend of this world is the enemy of God (James 4:4; 1 John 2:15). In Romans 12:2, the believers are taught not to be conformed to this world. Now we know that the Word of God is true, so if friendship of this world is enmity with God and the believers are taught not to be conformed to this world, why would the Mormon Church be involved in worldly affairs, i.e. money, finances, man-made temples, real estate, tax exemptions, pagan holidays, politics, Equal Rights Amendment, media, education, etc., etc.? We will answer the question without error and according to God's righteous judgment (John7:24); they serve the spirit of this world and a false Christ (Matthew 24:24) and as such they are the enemies of the Cross of Christ (Phil. 3:18).
In John 17:9, Christ spoke the following words: I pray not for the world. So, why would the Mormon Church and its members pray for all kinds of worldly things if Christ Himself did not pray for this world? In 1 John 2:15, the Bible records the following: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. So, why would the Mormon Church and its members love worldly things? We will answer the question without error and according to God's righteous judgment. This world is Satan's kingdom (Luke 4:6; 11:18; John 12:31; 14:30; 2 Cor. 4:4; Eph. 2:2) and the Mormon Church and its members are servants thereof (John 8:34).
It is important for anyone who reads this article to understand the words that are written in 1 Cor. 2:15: But he that is spiritual judgeth (discerneth) all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
The Mormon Church also places a lot of emphasis on the celebration of Christmas. By early August, cables and extension cords are winding up the trunks of many of the trees on Temple Square in Salt Lake City. November brings the greatest changes with a rush of workers, missionaries, and volunteers setting up garlands, luminarias, lanterns, and nativities. As many as 100 people may be on the grounds at one time. When Thanksgiving is over, Temple Square is transformed into, what they refer to as a so-called spiritual experience, while there is nothing spiritual about the celebration of Christmas. It is strictly a pagan and worldly celebration and has no meaning with reference to the birth of Jesus Christ, His teachings and the Word of God.
Once you take all the glitter and the money away you will see how quickly the power and foundation of the church will crumble. Now that we are living in a time of God's judgment, He will expose all of the false prophets (Jeremiah 23:15-21; 30-32) and bring to nought all of their works (2 Peter 2:9), including the falsehood of the Mormon Church. All of their works shall be made manifest and He will reveal that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things (Phil. 3:18,19).
Therefore the day will come that the General Authorities of the church and the billionaires and millionaires of this world will come to know that all the money and everything they own has become worthless, because they believed not in the testimony of Christ and God's message of repentance. Their projects of "72-hour survival kits", food storages, control of education and the media, political influence, Cancer Hospitals, Cancer and AIDS research will prove to be falsehood and all their works will prove to be to no avail. Be it known that when that day comes, even then they will not believe that God sent us with a message of truth (Luke 16:31).
Please be assured that there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known (Matthew 10:26).
Let it be known that God listens to all those that belong to Him and that where two or three believers are gathered in His name, He is in the midst of them and any thing they shall ask, it shall be done for them of their Father which is in heaven (Matthew 18:18-20).
For this reason the believers already know that God will manifest Himself through the words we have spoken and will reveal that all the Mormon Temples are not the House of God but in truth are the synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9) and for this reason their house will not continue to stand (Matthew 12:25).
The devil (natural spirit of mankind) has the members of the Mormon Church conditioned that they are not to read non-faith promoting materials and for this reason they publish distorted monthly periodicals for each age group to promote the false teachings of the church.
The Friend is published for young children, while The New Era is published for the youth and The Ensign periodical reinforces church teachings for adults. But all of this is not going to protect the 170 year history of their worldly institution, as One stronger has arrived (Matthew 11:20-22), One that does not need money or that wears sacred undergarments and One that does not hold meetings and ceremonies in secret but One that is about to shake the very foundations of the church. It is the Spirit of God and the Spirit of our Father (John 4:24), who will make His visitation and bring the General Authorities and the members of the church to an open shame and they will come to know the following words from Scriptures.
- Matthew 12:25. Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.
- Luke 11:17. Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth.
Their prayers will prove to be in vain also, as is written in Matthew 15:9. But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 11:6. And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
As we were putting the final touches to this article and were ready to add it to our listing of articles, we learned of the book 'The Mormon Conspiracy' by Charles L. Wood. His book is a review of present-day and historical conspiracies to mormonize America and the world. It should be read by all those interested in the history of the Mormon Church, in particular any current members. However, while the book addresses and confirms the worldly ambitions of the church, it does not contain any spiritual truths or explains what spirit the church serves (1 Cor. 2:15; 2 Cor. 6:14).
Reading about the history of the Mormon Church reminded us of the history of the Roman Church during medieval times. For a better understanding of the history of the Roman Church we invite you to read the articles The Mystery Babylon and Popes and the Princes of This World listed on this website and learn about the incredible cruelty of the Inquisition initiated by Pope Innocent III (1198-1216 AD) that lasted for 500 years and killed millions of people. This was a court whose purpose was to root out and punish heretics. The lands and properties of condemned heretics became the property of the Catholic Church. It served two practical purposes – dissenters who disagreed with Catholic doctrines were silenced and the pope's coffers were expanded. This is how James Smith Jr. and Brigham Young had started their mission also.
The authoritarian and autocratic teachings of the Mormon Church are similar to those of the Roman Church, whose goal it is to control the world through its dogma, which are after the wisdom of man (1 Cor. 2:4-7) and this world and not after God and the Gospel of Christ but rather an image of a false god and a false Christ (Matthew 24:24).
When the Word of God records that we don't wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual wickedness in high places, it is still extremely arduous to comprehend that the spirit of this world has deceived this whole world (Rev. 12:9). Consider the following that, despite the history and wickedness of the Papacy and the wicked life-history of Joseph Smith Jr. and Brigham Young, the Catholic Church and the Mormon Church still have millions of followers, confirming the words recorded in John 3:8 that men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. Don't they even know that when the head is sick (corrupt), the whole body is sick (corrupt)?
In September of 2010, a Mormon delegation consisting of Elder Gerald Causse, Bishop Richard C. Edgley, Elder M. Russell Ballard, Elder Ronald A. Rasband and Massimo de Feo, president of the Rome Italy Stake, visited at the Secretariat in Vatican City to meet with high-ranking Vatican officials. Of their visit with two cardinals, Elder Ballard spoke of common interests the LDS Church and Catholic churches share. "We are interested in moral values," he said. Considering the history of both churches on moral issues the meeting between officials of both churches was definitely no coincidence. The mandate of the Mormon Church to build a temple in Rome is no coincidence either.
Consider the following words from Scriptures.
- 1 John 3:8. He that committh sin is of the devil.
- 1 Jon 3:9. Whosever is born of God doth not commit sin (please read the article What is Sin? to gain understanding what it means to be a sinner).
- 1 John 4:4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world.
- John 5:39. But I know you (spiritually), that ye have not the love of God in you.
- Galatians 1:11,12. The gospel which is preached of me is not after men (e.g. Joseph Smith Jr.). For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it (e.g. BYU & Ricks College, Seminaries, etc.), but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
They use little snippets from Scriptures but as a result of their spiritual blindness they are unable to understand them (1 Cor. 2:14). However, when we quote words from Scriptures they don't believe us (John 5:39).
There will be further revelations in the future concerning the Catholic Church and the Mormon Church, and when the time comes these revelations will be posted on the Recent Revelations page of this website. Mankind would not be able to accept or understand these revelations at this time, as they will expound the developing history of mankind according to the Word of God.
No man knows of the day and the hour when this will be (Mark 13:32,33).
However, the believers will recognize it when the ensuing words from Scriptures are fulfilled.
- Matthew 24:15. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)….
- Mark 13:14. But when ye shall see the abomination, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,)….
Charles L. Wood, a Navy veteran, received his Ph.D. from the University of Iowa and was a professor at the University of Akron. In addition, he held positions as teacher and administrator in elementary, secondary and higher education. He has traveled extensively throughout the world and lived for several years in France and Germany. He authored two books on Education and over thirty articles in national journals prior to writing "The Mormon Conspiracy." He also was editor of the national journal, "American Secondary Education."
The following are a few excerpts from "The Mormon Conspiracy":
* It is estimated that the assets of the Mormon Church have increased from about $15 billion in 1983 to over 50 billion in 2010.
* Over sixty thousand fully-trained, adequately financed and prepared Mormon missionaries are serving in all parts of the United States and in over 124 countries around the world.
* Because young Mormon men have served in and studied the languages of foreign countries throughout the world, large numbers of them have been hired by the federal Central Intelligence Agency and therefore are in control of a significant amount of CIA activities.
* Many Mormon men have been hired by the FBI, a preponderance when considering their proportion to the percentage of the population.
* A top leader of the Mormon Church has stated: "When our leaders speak the thinking has been done. When they propose a plan--it is God's plan. When they point the way, there is no other way that is safe. When they give direction, it should mark the end of controversy."
* A Mormon Church radio network is in operation that is both national and worldwide. The Mormon Church-owned Brigham Young University airs church promoting broadcasts throughout the world. The basketball games of BYU are especially attractive to South American listeners.
* The church utilizes radio and television stations throughout the United States to broadcast "Home Front Series" offering to send listeners free copies of the KJV of the Bible or the "Book of Mormon" and family-value videos. They are given toll-free phone numbers to call for these. When they arrive, they come with two Mormon missionaries "attached," wanting an appointment to talk to families. These radio and television commercials are professionally produced and designed to enhance the public image of the church. (For anyone who orders these free materials from the Home Front, the Mormon Church has a professionally organized follow-up program. In addition, after the missionary visits, the mission president's office of the district follows up these proselytizing calls).
* In states with a high concentration of Mormon Churches, non-Mormon boys who want to participate in Boy Scout activities often must join the Mormon Church sponsored group. In these areas the Boy Scout troops become important recruiting prospects for the church. Because the Boy Scouts have a "God and Country" award for those performing their duties well, it connects Scouts with a religion, and thus Scout programs become also an important proselytizing and indoctrination tool for the church.
* Since the church hierarchy "holds the keys to the temple," members must remain loyal and obedient to the church in order to get a temple recommend that allows entrance therein. Even parents of the bride and groom must have a temple recommended to attend weddings of their sons or daughters. And since members must have a temple recommend from their bishop (a trusted, faithful servant of the church), also signed by the stake president in order to be allowed to enter the temple, a recommend becomes a powerful tool that the Authorities use in obtaining compliance with the laws and rules of the church, including the required ten percent tithing. This explains why Church Authorities have been building temples at a record pace in recent years.
* Just as the United States Army has its military academy, and the United States Air Force has the Air Force academy, the Mormon Church has Brigham Young University for training its future leaders. There are at least 100,000 leadership positions for Mormon priesthood holders to assume, including bishops, stake presidents, mission, district and branch presidents and the General Authorities. What better way could be found to provide for the thousands of leaders for the Mormon Church than to give them a low cost education which not only ensures further indoctrination into church teachings and beliefs, but also provides students with a lifetime comfortable income? And ten percent of this income will be funneled back into the church to pay for continued proselytizing and expansion of the church, all controlled by a handful of men, the General Authorities. And the Mormon Church hierarchy's indoctrination program is having outstanding success, for according to a BYU survey of its students, 98 percent believe in Joseph Smith as a Prophet and 98 percent believe that the Mormon Church is divine, the "Only true Church on the face of the whole earth." In addition, 88 percent would "place obedience to authority above your own personal preferences."
* The General Authorities are bent on replacing the American free and pluralistic society with a society controlled and governed not by freely elected officials, but by the male hierarchy of the Mormon Church who would control the appointment of all elected officials, including the congressional members, governors, state legislators, local officials and even the President of the United States. The ultimate plan of the Mormon Church and its authorities is to take all power to themselves, their President/Prophet becoming the king of the world.
* The CES (Church Educational System) and the higher education system which are shaping church members and church leaders to be "obedient, intensely loyal, disciplined, submissive to ecclesiastical authority, committed to official orthodoxy as defined by the hierarchy," are just what the Church Authorities intend.
* Is it the purpose of the Mormon Church hierarchy to keep the membership ignorant of the true history of Joseph Smith? Documentation reveals that the Book of Mormon is a hoax, that Smith's revelations from God were fraudulent, that his temple ceremonies were copied from the Masonic lodge, and that his leadership often resulted in great and unnecessary hardship and suffering for his followers. Smith's inventions of baptism for the dead, make members becoming gods of their own planets and the wearing of sacred garments have no theological or scientific foundation or merit.
* Because of long indoctrination, frequent social interaction in the church and overseeing by the priesthood, former members find leaving the Mormon Church accompanied by trauma, psychological problems and social disorganization.
* To understand why it is so difficult to leave the church, even if one has a strong desire to do so, it is important to know about the intense propagandizing reinforcement, social controls and the priesthood "watch" that insure that members "toe the line" regarding church regulations and doctrine.
* A student newspaper Seventh East Press was banned by the university when it published an interview by Dr. Sterling McMurrin, former U.S. Commissioner of Education in which he stated: "I came to the conclusion at a very early age, earlier than I can remember, that you don't get books from angels and translate them by miracles; it is just that simple. So I simply don't believe the Book of Mormon to be authentic. I think that all the hassling over the authenticity of the Book of Mormon is just a waste of time."
* We live in a pluralistic society encompassing many nationalities, religions and cultures. Most of us believe in individualism and free thinking. From this pluralistic society our laws have been developed. That may not be pleasing to all, but our laws have been accepted by the majority. Within this society, we have individuals with the necessary leadership abilities to maintain and improve our freedoms. Hopefully, we have the capability to prevent the control of our society by an organization that would limit our individual freedoms and democracy. Since it is believed that the Mormon General Authorities conspire to turn this country into their kingdom, we must expose them and insure that they will not succeed.
More information on The Mormon Conspiracy and the history of the Mormon Church is available on www.mormonconspiracy.com.